1. Job advert seeks PA with self-defence skills and willingness to cut up meals
Would you cut up your boss’s meals before serving it to them? That’s what a new job advert is looking for in a personal assistant.
2. 12 things to remove from your CV
Annie Walton Doyle, from Inspiring Interns, shares her thoughts on what candidates should remove from their CV to land their dream job
3. 5 tips to help reduce stress in the workplace
As April marks National Stress Awareness Month, Workfront has put together five tips to reduce work related stress in employees.
4. How to improve your CV in 10 simple steps
There are some common mistakes people make on their CV. Here, Kushal Karki from Inspiring Interns, lays out ten simple steps candidates can make to ensure they stand out from the competition
5. 3 problems PAs face when booking business travel and how to solve them
Here’s how travel.cloud, a booking and travel management tool, can solve the three most common travel-related quandaries that come your way as a PA.
6. Competition: Visit Windsor with the PA Life Club
The Agendo Organisation and Royal Borough of Windsor are set to take another group of PAs to visit the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
7. How to improve your health and wellbeing at your own desk
Stephen Bowden, chartered ergonomist at Morgan Maxwell and advisor to office product specialists Fellowes, reveals ways you can keep active to improve your health and well-being in the workplace.
8. Making business travel simple
Richard Smith, business development manager at Simplexity Travel, reveals how the company can take the stress out of booking corporate travel and why they prefer to work directly with PAs.
9. PA Life Club: Visit the Montague Hotel with Corporate Traveller
PA Life Club members will get the chance to visit the Montague Hotel, a Georgian townhouse located in Bloomsbury, London.
10. Happy workplaces are more successful, reveals study
Keeping up employee morale in the workplace can help to improve how effective and productive employees are in their role.