She will present a session on Corporate Gifting and Staff Rewards & Incentives – an area which has become even more important during the Covid-19 pandemic.
During the session she will also be giving away a bundle of Bow Gifts goodies – so make sure you tune in!
Boasting an award for Entrepreneur of the Year, Emily is the CEO and founder of Bow Gifts, which itself has notched up a number of awards, including Best Corporate Gifting Supplier. The company offers a wide range of gifts across Tech, Eco and Luxury lines, and donates to charity with every order.
Other sessions taking place during the PA Life LIVE include:
• Future-proofing your role: How to position yourself for the fourth industrial revolution – by Lucy Brazier, CEO Executive Secretary
• Returning to a new normal in the office: Blended teams, flexible working and safeguarding your staff – Panel session featuring Joanne Barratt, MD, Venues Collection; Roddy Adair, Director of PAs & EAs, Hays; Alicia Fairclough, EA, Truphone
• Navigating Safe Business Travel for Your Teams – by Clive Wratten, CEO, the Business Travel Association
• The return of live events and successfully managing virtual events – Panel session featuring Martin Fullard, Editorial Director, Conference News; Josh King, Head of Business Development, EMC3; Nicky Brown, Director, Arctic Fox
• Team-Building and keeping staff connected – Panel session featuring Pete Jones, MD, The Soul Camp; John Martinez, CEO, Shocklogic; Russell Allen, Founder, Fruitful