Join us next week at the PA Life LIVE digital conference next week when you’ll have the opportunity to learn from business leaders and inspirational speakers about how to navigate your career through the next few months of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Taking place on Wednesday September 30th, it’s free to attend – simply register your place here.
During the day, Clive Wratten, CEO of the Business Travel Association, will present a session on Navigating Safe Business Travel For Your Teams.
Wratten was appointed to the position of Chief Executive of The Business Travel Association in September 2019, joined the BTA from private equity backed travel partnership company Amber Road, where he was Chief Executive Officer.
Before joining Amber Road, Clive was General Manager UK at Etihad Airways and has also held positions at HRG, Gulf Air, Qantas and British Airways.
Other sessions taking place during the PA Life LIVE include:
- Future-proofing your role: How to position yourself for the fourth industrial revolution – by Lucy Brazier, CEO Executive Secretary
- Returning to a new normal in the office: Blended teams, flexible working and safeguarding your staff – Panel session featuring Joanne Barratt, MD, Venues Collection; Roddy Adair, Director of PAs & EAs, Hays; Alicia Fairclough, EA, Truphone
- The return of live events and successfully managing virtual events – Panel session featuring Martin Fullard, Editorial Director, Conference News; Josh King, Head of Business Development, EMC3; Nicky Brown, Director, Arctic Fox
- Team-Building and keeping staff connected – Panel session featuring Pete Jones, MD, The Soul Camp; John Martinez, CEO, Shocklogic; Russell Allen, Founder, Fruitful
- Corporate gifting and staff rewards & incentives – by Emily Newstead, MD, Bow Gifts