Join us at this month’s PA Life LIVE digital conference and be inspired by one of the leading names in administration – Lucy Brazier.
She will present the opening keynote session, Future-Proofing Your Role – How To Position Yourself for the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Beyond.
It’s part of a full-day of conference sessions designed to inform and inspire, taking place on Wednesday September 30th. What’s more, it’s entirely free for you to attend – simply register your place here.
Lucy Brazier is one of the world’s leading authorities on the administrative profession. As CEO of Marcham Publishing, specialist publisher of Executive Secretary magazine, Lucy’s passion is for the Assistant role to be truly recognised as a career and not just a job. Her formidable training expertise and speaking style have given her opportunities to train, present and Chair in over 45 countries at hundreds of events. Lucy has also acted as a consultant on career progression, the future of the role and how Executives and Assistants can best partner with each other, with some of the biggest companies in the world.
Elsewhere, PA Life LIVE will include sessions on:
- Returning to a New Normal in the Office: Blended Teams, Flexible Working and Safeguarding Your Staff
- Navigating Safe Business Travel for your Teams
- The Return of Live Events – and Successfully Managing Virtual Events
- Team-Building & Keeping Staff Connected
- Corporate Gifting and Staff Rewards & Incentives
Register your free place today.